Online Casino Bonuses
Top Casinos By Type
Top Casinos By Country
Top Casinos By Software
Top Casinos By Game
Below you'll find a listing of archived News from December 2013 pertaining to online casinos and gambling in general. To go to the latest online casino News please click here.
- Legalized Online Gambling Improves Local Credit Ratings in New JerseyPublished: December 29, 2013 With New Jersey’s first year of legalization of online casino and gambling industry, A large credit rating company mentions that the services offered within the industry is predicted to generate about $250 million to $500 million in gambling revenues which is beneficial towards the state’s credit position. More
- Poll Shows a Majority of Americans Want Legal Online GamblingPublished: December 23, 2013 It is a popular belief that in the United States there is a semi-even split concerning legalized online gambling. The two-party political system present in the country often makes it seem like most political issues are polarized into Republican and Democratic ideals. However, a recent poll identified that the real numbers are much different from what people perceive them to be. More
- Playtech Brings New Holland Online Casino On BoardPublished: December 20, 2013 Holland Casino will be expecting new features on its online platform for the online casino and gambling players in the Netherlands for the near future! From the iGaming Business reports, it is said that the foundation that monopolizes the Dutch gambling and online casino industry has recently signed a contract with Playtech to supply online casino software. More
- American Indian Tribes Set Eyes on Online GamblingPublished: December 20, 2013 The rapid growth of the industry will undoubtedly attract investors such as the Indian tribes. Tribes in the United States have been deeply divided over whether to allow gambling on their reservations with the fear that online casino and gambling will siphon their casinos however, clearly, with the good outlook, it is a good step to take. More
- Credit Card Companies Trouble Regulated Gambling Transactions in DelawarePublished: December 8, 2013 The legality of online casino and gambling does not come without struggle here in the United States. Just as when the it’s allowed by law here in the country, payment processors and banks are not complying with the entertainment business. More
- Net Entertainment to Power Ladbrokes CasinoPublished: December 4, 2013 Net Entertainment is a company that supplies gaming systems towards top online gaming operators. Online casino gaming software company Net Entertainment announced that their services and online casino games will now be offered at Ladbrokes Casino. More
- Successful Launch of Online Gambling in New JerseyPublished: December 3, 2013 This year’s Thanksgiving Day brought in a good start for New Jersey online Gamblers with thousands of people signing up for the service as soon as it was available in New Jersey. On Monday afternoon, a state wide online gambling began in New Jersey after they had put the program on a five day test period. More
To view News by year and respective month it was added to our site please use the links found directly below.